Hi, I am a stay home mom. My husband is working and studying part time. His study needs him to attend school 2 times a week and not forgetting his busy work schedule. The course will last for 3 to 5 years. I feel sad and worry that I he won't have time for baby and me. I understand that he have to go through this in order to progress at work and give me a better life. But I just scared and I am a very clingy wife... I really don't know what to do and how to feel. Just so mix up feeling right now.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try to schedule time for family only and time for couple only. It could just be a once a week/once a fortnight 2 hr meal / bring the kids to the swimming pool or something not too much effort and easy to up keep. My husband will do most of the looking after on sat morning before lunch - which is mainly play and feed. Try to focus on the big picture and communicate w him about how u feel / a need for some kind of arrangement so that u n family can still feel important. Go easy Caz it can be quite a lot happening on his side le

Read more