Hi, I am a stay home mom. My husband is working and studying part time. His study needs him to attend school 2 times a week and not forgetting his busy work schedule. The course will last for 3 to 5 years. I feel sad and worry that I he won't have time for baby and me. I understand that he have to go through this in order to progress at work and give me a better life. But I just scared and I am a very clingy wife... I really don't know what to do and how to feel. Just so mix up feeling right now.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I am in the same situation except mine started when I was 5 months pregnant . Husband is based overseas for work so he has never been around much for me when I was pregnant. I buy almost all the baby stuffs on my own, I pack everything and basically really like a single parent. It is very tough and sad and you have to be strong. Sometimes you will definitely feel imbalanced and Wanna vent on him. I hope your husband is more understanding. Sometimes after I vent my frustrations on my hub via a whole chain of msgs I will apologize and tell him to understand my situation. Even confinement period he was only here for two weeks and I induce birth Coz he cannot take too long leave. He sees us only once a month for a few days. After he moves back to SG this coming Dec I am sure he will be just as busy bcoz of new posting. I can only say stay strong for your baby. A mommy is always lonely. What won't kill u make u stronger. Seek help and distraction from family and friends. Stay focused that what your husband is doing is for the good of the family so that we can buy what we want. And that one day he will have time with you all again. You have got to help yourself on this , I went thru it so I can tell you it is not easy. I am not a clingy person but even I feel so lonely and frustrated. When you feel down just come online here to rant k

Read more