little miss or little mister?

I seldom have pimples. But ever since carrying, pimples started breaking out. Is this a hint of gender?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well, it's all abt the changes in hormones during pregnancy, nothing to do with your sayings. And it varies among individual. Some preggers skin condition worsens, while some experience glowing good skin.

VIP Member

mister? maybe? i had bad pimple breakouts before i was pregnant. and when i was pregnant w my babygirl, i had no problem with it. no pimples even i was stressing out at work the whole 9months

Hmm not sure lei.. some people say when u breakout its a girl... good skin is boy. For me, i have dry skin n mild redness on face. Im expecting a girl. No pimples thou.

VIP Member

no, thats just a myth. i have pimples breakout too for my first and second pregnancy and its a girl. its probably breaking out because youre gg thru hormone changes

hmm i think it’s a myth haha. just take good care of yourself during this period and let nature take its own course (:

It’s more of your hormones changing, not due to the gender of your child. It varies from people to people

TapFluencer

Usually mama pretty is girl. Mama breakout is boy it's 90 percent accuracy for me and my mummy friends

4y ago

Yes This is true (for me and my circle of friends at least)

My guess is .... Mister? When I am having my boy initially, breakout until super super jialat.

VIP Member

Didnt have any pimples popping when I normally will. Am expecting a little mister :)

TapFluencer

It's a girl. The breakouts is due to increased estrogen from carrying a girl.