Nan supreme pro ha 1 vs Nan supreme pro 1

I saw nan supreme pro ha ingredient (Switzerland) vs Nan supreme pro 1 (Germany) there is different in nutritional value. My baby is drinking supreme pro ha 1 and want to know if anybody have tried supreme pro 1. Doees supreme pro 1 have lots different from ha 1 and does it taste different. Most importantly does baby reject supreme pro 1

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I enquired on this before from nestle. Not much of a difrerence, just that HA is suitable for those baby with sensitive tummies or with allergies. Thank you for contacting Nestle Baby Club. NAN OPTIPRO (RENAMED SUPREMEPRO) series - our advance formulation with highest 2’-FL and Immunity Guardians, contains OPTIPRO proteins --- i.e. Optimized Protein – proteins that are optimized in the right concentration and composition for optimized growth and immunity. NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A series - our breakthrough formulation to support immunity and beyond. It is a hypoallergenic, containing Gentle OPTIPRO®️ H.A., a unique blend of whey proteins which are partially hydrolyzed to help reduce the allergenic potential of cow's milk, together with the highest combination of DHA and ARA.

Read more
1y ago

Thanks