I saw my mother-in-law trying to breastfeed my baby. what should I do?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Woah firstly, that's weird. If I were you, I would go berserk. I would be so mad and not let baby anywhere near her for a while. I would definitely tell my partner and confront MIL about this. Biology aside, reckon there is some deep seeded mental/unsteadiness issues there. Just my two cents.

Disrespectful and super creepy, she probably doesn't even have milk, only dust. 🤣 You definitely have to address that issue, it is not sanitary also you don't know what the mother in law was consuming that could have trickled down to your LO if you didn't catch her. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

ewww mejo weird po? okay lang po ba si lola? hehe. sorry mamsh ahh. or baka naglalactate pa sya?😂 kidding aside, ask nyo po siguro if sure ba sya na sya ang magbrebreastfeed sa baby nyo minsan po kasi sa sobrang mapapel nila sa buhay anak nila akala tuloy nila sila nagluwal sa apo nila

What. The. H#%. That is freaking weird. Please stop that and report it to your husband. Do not leave your child with her alone. Please find someone else to care for the baby. And confront her right away. That is soooo wrong.

Oh my God. This is beyond freaky to be honest. Why the hell would she do that? Better tell your husband as soon as possible, this is for you mother-in-law's own good too. I think she needs medical intervention.

not good. pls talk to her. breastfeeding emotionally binds the mother and baby. this action of hers will alienate ur baby to u. and how can she breastfeed if there's no milk shes producing. that means something is not normal here.

4y ago

Relactation?

confront her!!! dun bother wait for husband to resolve as they are normally making sure their precious mother dun get hurt even though mistakes lies wit them

Wow!!!what the heck is wrong with ur mom in law???that's really messed up!u should say something to her.

That's really weird and inappropriate! Tell your husband and talk to her.

Is MIL taking care of baby now? Pls send baby to infant care insteadz