anyone resign after find out u pregnancy?

I resign after confirm my pregnancy. But now Abit regret becuz boring

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I didn’t resign too. In fact I kept my pregnancy a secret as I was working 12hrs shift. So 1st trimester was terrible and I had to work all 3 months shifting. I didn’t wanna declare just yet cause I will be pulled out of shift and I am not a morning person and I will lose my rest day on certain weekdays if I got normal day staff. But they found out eventually and I was pulled out of shift immediately 😅

Read more
VIP Member

I'm a toddler teacher and I need the income so I'm still going to work and currently 7 week plus. I dont eat breakfast and medications at home as I'll vormit out after a bus ride so I'll take my breakfast with the children. I'm trying my best to find better solutions for my morning sickness and now it seems the whole day. More or less as for Singapore lifestyle many newly pregnant still have to work.

Read more
5y ago

I'm a pre school teacher too. During my first trimester, my morning sickness was worst. I understand how you feel. Jiayou!

I did resign after confirming my pregnancy. Husband do not like the idea of me continuing working as my morning sickness is quite bad and I am only able to fall asleep between 2am to 4am everyday so it is diffcult for me to focus on work as well

VIP Member

I accepted a job offer and when i was serving notice I found out about my pregnancy. So it was kind of tough. But I needed the income and the new role is something I really wanted.

Read more

I did. To forcus on my pregnancy due to morning sickness and serious heartburn. I have been waiting this pregnancy for years and this is just too precious.

Super Mum

Wont resign now.. if want, will do after maternity leave.. 4 months of paid leave.. I think tats my entitlement.. unless my hub is super rich.. haha

I did, partially due to the bad morning sickness. What i did was to think positive and focus on this first pregnancy and give my best. Gdluck mummy!

Hmm, I wonder why would you resign after finding out you're pregnant? That way you lose all maternity benefits eg. your 16 weeks maternity leave..

I did the same thing too. But i try to get ideas to do selling online. Like a mini business. At least theres a side income

Mayne can try find something new to learn, your hobbies ... like cooking, baking, shopping, reading etc