getting pregnant

i just remove my polyps last February..when can i try to get pregnant...?My doctor suggests to try naturally 1st or straight to iui...?which one is better naturally or iui...?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Perhaps you can try naturally for couple of months first, then only you may consider IUI. Of course your Gynae will be the best person to give you the best advises. I did IUI when I was 2 months before I was 37. And we were lucky and bless to have our little girl now. :) Don’t be stress and do what you think it’s right! There is no right or wrong to be able to conceive naturally or through treatment like IUI. As long as you will be able to have the little one in your life :) All the best!

Read more
VIP Member

Recommended to try naturally first but do start taking folic acid supplements at least a month before trying to conceive. Have a healthy diet and try to abstain from cold stuff. It helps. :)

Try naturally first if u want Keep your options open though IUI puts a strain on body too and may result in more polyps But consult ur gynae on what’s the best way

Read more
VIP Member

if you r still young I think it's fine to try naturally. sometimes removing polyps or fibroids do help one to conceive. Remember, eat healthy and maybe can try TCM too(:

5y ago

this year i am coming 35 year old...