I realize my husband has an account at Sammy boys forum and he has been actively posting on it looking for prostitutes. I am pregnant right now. And devastated. We are PRs, got married 5 years ago.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It will be best to have a talk with him. Having this on your mind will not be good for you or your baby. There are quite a number of things you will need to consider first. Try to keep yourself calm and think through these issues: - Will you be able to forgive him? If yes, under what circumstances will you be able to do so? - What do you intend to do after knowing the reason behind his actions? For yourself, find someone you trust whom you can confide in so that you can get the emotional support needed. It will be best if you can have your friends and relatives with you to provide a listening ear or any help you may need. For professional counselling service, you can consider Singapore Counselling Service: http://scc.sg/eng/index.php/counselling-services/ It will not be easy but you will need to clear things up and try to think rationally. Focus on what’s best for you and your baby. Take care and stay strong!

Read more

If it were me, I would screenshot everything first. Google the username to see if anything sleazy pops up before confronting him. But before you confront him, ask yourself what do you want the outcome to be? To continue with the marriage or for a divorce? Would you be ready for the consequences that comes after the confrontation? Otherwise, it'd be best for both of you to meet a marriage counsellor for a more objective view.

Read more

thanks