Looking for OB GYNE

Hi, anyone recommend OB Gyne here in Singapore? Because im a foreigner and im not familiar where should I go to see Dr. Im 7 weeks pregnant . Thanks

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can choose the location near to your house area for easy travelling access. Alternatively, you can ask this platform or family/friends/colleagues/neighbours for recommendation of gynae and therefore afterwhich to check if that gynae is located near your preferred choice of hospital. Having said that, have few options of gynae for consideration and also taking into account the maternity price package for foreigner be it government hospital or private hospital.

Read more

Make a list of hospitals that are convenient for you! Especially in terms of location. Also consider if you want to go to a public or private hospital. Then search for doctor recommendations/reviews online :) then call the doctor’s clinic to check if there are special packages for scans/consultations. I followed these steps and ultimately made my booking to see a doctor at Thomson medical.

Read more

You can choose whether you want to go private hospitals (mount something, thomson medical etc)or public hospital (KKH & NUH). If youre not sure maybe you can google or ask around. Else you can go to normal polyclinic to get referral to KKH or NUH for your antenatal checkups. Else you can walk in to any private hospital/clinic and enquire for a scan

Read more

I was recommended Dr Freda Khoo @ Thomson Medical, and she’s been super helpful and kind since prepregnancy days and now :) two checkups done and she cant be more helpful, will recommend!

TapFluencer

I’m also foreigner and currently 19 weeks pregnant. I have a regular prenatal check up at Mt. Elizabeth with Dr. Shakina. I highly recommend her, warm and understanding.