Safe to travel out at 30 weeks?

I am planning to have a short staycay at JB when im at 30 weeks. Has anybody travelled out from Singapore at 30 weeks mark?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I ordered a job spell on a Friday night and on Monday the place I applied for a job called for me to come by their office. They gave me the job I applied for and made me an offer of more per hour than I have ever made in my life! I am so happy! Government jobs sometimes are a slow process. You somehow managed to speed up that process, and I start in just a few days! DR EMU I will be forever grateful thanks once again. You can call on him for help on his email address [email protected] or add him up on his WhatsApp +2347012841542. DR EMU also lent a helping hand to the following } 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. HERBAL CARE. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CARE. 10. SPIRITUAL PRAYER. E.T.C........

Read more

i flew back to switzerland when i was 32weeks pregnant. with transit and a connecting flight, it was almost 19hours journey. however, before i flew back i went to a gynae at KKH to ensure all is good and got a safe to fly letter.

If it's just to JB and your gynae says it's OK should be fine...But is your bladder ready to hold if there's a jam?

5y ago

Yaya train is like just 5 to 10mins then can reached city square . Dun take bus!!

Haha if u going out on weekday shldnt too bad. But I didn't dare to go jb since pregnant

5y ago

Wah can't imagine that!!!!!! Salute to u

Super Mum

Yes. I just came back from a short getaway. I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant.

Super Mum

Ya.. surely.. Just ensure u know the nearest hospital in case of emergency

I have friend went jb for short staycay as well that fine

Super Mum

Not me. I did a staycation in Sg instead haha

Super Mum

Yup. Totally fine

VIP Member

JB shld be fine