how to enjoy mommy life...

Am i the only one who still struggle to put my little boy sleep even he going to be 5 month soon??? He dont want to sleep on my shoulder.. Even u hug him.. He will sleep if u give his pucifier or after he finish his milk.. Is it normal.. N he still cannot move one without his pucifier.. Really regret giving him pucifier.. Why so stressful?? How to enjoy every moment with him..?? Like what i see other mommy with their baby.. #iwantthebestforhim

48 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

Assalammualaikum & hi dear mommy..don't be too stress out or your baby will feel it too .each baby are different.like me,start struggling when he was 1mth old & had given pacifier too because of some prob that cannot be resolve rather than giving him pacifier.but like me,i just give him the pacifier after milk when he cannot sleep after feeding,because in a study show that pacifier is one of the tool & when they suck it,the happy hormon dopamin will produce & give the baby more calm.don't just simply give them pacifier when they want to play more.my son automatically will let go off the pacifier once he's ok & calmly sleeping.like my son also don't want to sleep on my shoulder / my lap either.he is more comfortable sleeping & drinking milk lying on the mattres.just be more positive & look at the positive side of it as a task for u to be a better mother.i'm still learning too.i watched more talks on baby development to understanding more on our baby growth process.you know,even when he is on the pacifier if you play more & interact more with your baby,he will let go of the pacifier.this the important stage to build more bonding with our baby.like me,when my baby not sleeping,i will not occupied with other things like our hp.i gave all my time playing & excercise & even encourage him in every new move that he can do in his age now .i know how u feel but make it as our journey in life to be a good parent.& most importantly never introduce hp to our baby from this age.i just let him watched baby tv & i never look /use my phone infront of him.because eventhough now our baby don't understand what we are doing daily but he is like a sponge that will absorb his surrounding & when he is old enough to do like we do ,than u will see the result wether it is negatively / positively.never quarrel / speak hash word to others infront of them.simply talking ,never show negative personality infront of our baby.hope this will give u some answer & lessen your stress.ok dear mom🥰🤲🏻

Baca lagi