how to enjoy mommy life...

Am i the only one who still struggle to put my little boy sleep even he going to be 5 month soon??? He dont want to sleep on my shoulder.. Even u hug him.. He will sleep if u give his pucifier or after he finish his milk.. Is it normal.. N he still cannot move one without his pucifier.. Really regret giving him pucifier.. Why so stressful?? How to enjoy every moment with him..?? Like what i see other mommy with their baby.. #iwantthebestforhim

48 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

My 5 months old refused to sleep in his swing at night time, he prefers to sleep on his tummy. He can roll on his own even after i put him on his back. Most of the time he will sleep on his tummy or on his sides. He will cry / whines - a sign of nesting -which is fine & normal unless when he is in pain/discomfort. Maybe you can do a research on baby nesting signs. Since your baby is still 4 months old, I think he is on his sleep regression phase. This shall pass mama. Dont be too hard on yourself and him.

Baca lagi

anak sy baru masuk 5m. dah pandai merengek. ingat lapar, bagi susu, sedut 3-4 sedutan je pastu nangis macam kena cubit. pastu check lampin, tukar baru. nangis lg. bg puting diam, tp tk lama. bagi susu balik dgn posisi lain, baru diam sampai abis minum susu. abis susu, mmg bonus lah dia tidur. kdg tu nangis balik. bg puting baru diam n tidur. mcm² karenah dan gaya. tp sy cuba kekal positif. sy yg nak dia lahir ke dunia, sy kena bersyukur ada dia, maka sy tak boleh stress byk².. stress skit² tu ok..

Baca lagi

Raising a child is the hardest thing to do.it's normal to struggle.i'm a fulltime mom.i hav a 12yo.and 1 1/2 yo.i never have time for myself.let alone with my husbnd.my 1st child stop using pacifier until she's 3.then she stop bcause the pacifier tore apart.i don't buy a new one so she just stop using it.everyday is a challenge when u have a baby.wait till he start eating..the struggle is real when suddenly he doesn't want to eat.

Baca lagi

Me too.. Every time she want to sleep, she will cry and whine. She won't sleep on my shoulder either😂.. Swing will work sometimes but not all the time. She still want me to lay her on bed, wrap her, give her bottle milk, rub her head and pat on her thigh, then she will sleep.. Yeah she need this everytime she want to sleep and it was soo tiring🤕. I try not to give her pacifier, and she's soon 5months.. It's hard but will worth it..

Baca lagi

saya pun 1st time jadi mak ni awal2 mmg stress. Anak dah nak masuk 6 bulan. siang mmg ssh dia nak tidur. kena bantu dia. mcm2 cara juga sya try. ngempeng, buai, puting.. bedung . dia jenis tak pandai tidur sendiri. kadang mmg stress . tp suami tlg juga .. sya fikir setiap anak ada keistimewaan tersendiri. setiap bulan mmg ada ja gaya baru dia. ank sya jenis aktif. agak letih tp just enjoy moment dorang masih bby2 ni lagi. tak rasa nnt ank cepat je besar.

Baca lagi

Hi mommy🥰 jangan stress okay dengan perangai anak yang nak membesar ni. Macam baby saya pun kalau nak tidur dia always kena pegang jari dia and keep her pacifier dekat mulut dia. Dia start accept dia punya pacifier pun masa umur dia around 3m . But is okay jangan push baby okay , diorang pun boleh stress. Layan ja kerenah baby awak macam mana pun sebab sometimes dia akan berubah sikit demi sikit. Fighting mommy🙆🏻‍♀️

Baca lagi

every week , cara tidur berubah😂. someday swing work, someday she want bf.most of the time she want me to be next to her then she fall a sleep,i guess she want me to rest with her. dont have to do housework🤣. at this moment i dont even bother how untidy my house is.layankan shj how she want to fall asleep. also got stress when she dont want to sleep, then i just scream for my husband.let him take part,

Baca lagi
TapFluencer

The question is a year / years ago but i like to comment. 😊 My son is 5 months. And I'm still struggling to put him sleep. Most of time he sleep while mengempeng. No worries, pacifier is one of the soothing tools for a baby. Feel ok with what your baby like to do, and at the same time, learn how to train our child sleep independently. All the best.

Baca lagi

Hi mommy hope u doing well.. dont worry pacifier is one of the tools that can provide calm feeling to your baby.. try finding pacifier with orthodontic safety to prevent dental issue..my baby is also 5 month old and he really depend on pacifier for him to sleep..once he in deep sleep i pick off the pacifier from his mouth… Be happy mommy everything will be fine❤️❤️❤️❤️

Baca lagi

hi mommy. pls DONT COMPARE WITH OTHERS. sbb tu u stress. and jgn dgr ckp org. u ikut cara u. anak ni lain². tak boleh nak samakan. kalau u betul² stress, boleh minta husband take over. sometimes anak ni berubah perangai ikut bulan. just enjoy every moment calmy. nanti bila dah besar mesti u akan rindu.

Baca lagi