My husband helped me throughout my pregnancy!

I just needed someone when I was pregnant. And HE was there for me in every step of the way. From the moment I learned that I was pregnant, to the numerous check-ups with my OB, to getting everything that I needed...financially, moral and emotional support, companionship, friendship and love...to finally giving birth, He was present. Whenever I feel weak and dead tired to do house chores he helped me and cooked for me. Whenever I feel sad and depressed, he would cheer me up. Whenever I had mood swings and just felt crazy, he would try to put sense in me and just tried to understand my feelings and comforted me. Whenever I couldn't finish my food because I just had no craving to eat, he would try his best to remind me to do what is right and eat properly. If all else fails, he finishes my food๐Ÿคฃ And these are just some of the moments that he supported my pregnancy. I guess that is the great importance of playing the role of co-pregnancy as a partner, he made me and the baby feel safe, happy and loved. And this is very crucial in having a healthy and happy pregnancy. Thanking the heavens for a God sent husband! Having a healthy pregnancy is not just a mum's journey. The environment and support network surrounding a mum can help create a conducive environment for a healthy pregnancy. Want to know more about how to have happy and healthy pregnancies? Do check out #ProjectSidekicks at www.project-sidekicks.com Just sharing the love mommies! How about you? Did you get love and support from your partners? What did he do? Share the love mommies! #mamagsharesthelove #TAPVIPParent #theasianparentph #ImATAPVIPMom #theasianparent #theasianparentph #husband #pregnancy #support #truelove #co-pregnancy @theasianparent_ph

My husband helped me throughout my pregnancy!
40 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Sobrang relate ko. I have the best and most supportive husband in the world. Sobrang alaga niya ako kahit hindi ko ito first pregnancy. Oh well, kahit naman pag hindi ako buntis, hindi niya ako pinabayaan. I am just so thankful to God for giving me a husband that is Engr. Glyn Amores Brinquez ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜