My husband helped me throughout my pregnancy!

I just needed someone when I was pregnant. And HE was there for me in every step of the way. From the moment I learned that I was pregnant, to the numerous check-ups with my OB, to getting everything that I needed...financially, moral and emotional support, companionship, friendship and love...to finally giving birth, He was present. Whenever I feel weak and dead tired to do house chores he helped me and cooked for me. Whenever I feel sad and depressed, he would cheer me up. Whenever I had mood swings and just felt crazy, he would try to put sense in me and just tried to understand my feelings and comforted me. Whenever I couldn't finish my food because I just had no craving to eat, he would try his best to remind me to do what is right and eat properly. If all else fails, he finishes my food🤣 And these are just some of the moments that he supported my pregnancy. I guess that is the great importance of playing the role of co-pregnancy as a partner, he made me and the baby feel safe, happy and loved. And this is very crucial in having a healthy and happy pregnancy. Thanking the heavens for a God sent husband! Having a healthy pregnancy is not just a mum's journey. The environment and support network surrounding a mum can help create a conducive environment for a healthy pregnancy. Want to know more about how to have happy and healthy pregnancies? Do check out #ProjectSidekicks at www.project-sidekicks.com Just sharing the love mommies! How about you? Did you get love and support from your partners? What did he do? Share the love mommies! #mamagsharesthelove #TAPVIPParent #theasianparentph #ImATAPVIPMom #theasianparent #theasianparentph #husband #pregnancy #support #truelove #co-pregnancy @theasianparent_ph

My husband helped me throughout my pregnancy!
40 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I can relate. Sobrang supportive dn ng husband ko sa pregnancy na ito, we're really a team. And I think it's really a blessing to have husbands like them. Mapapa-thank you Lord ka na lang everytime maaalala mo ang sacrifices nila ❤️