4 Replies

My postnatal masseuse gave me a good insight. The bottle teat has to resemble mom’s nipple size and shape as much possible. My LO has no issue with bottle thankfully, we just started to introduce it where my husband would feed him and i will need to leave the room or house so baby can’t smell me. Have you tried comotomo ?

So sorry to hear, you must be very worried now. Am sure you have tried feeding bottle with different temperature, hungry/not hungry, skin to skin, different position, different person. Was wondering whether it would work if you try breastfeeding with nipple shield? Maybe then your baby can get use to the shape and texture of a teat? Or introduce pacifier (if you are open to it). Hang in there momma! I really hope baby will suck into those bottles soon.

Who feeds using the bottle? It is said that the mum who is breastfeeding should not feed using the bottle. Ask someone else to feed it. That way, the smell associated with you feeding the baby directly does not interfere with the bottle feeding. Hope that helps.

I tried all ways. And she sometimes drink from the bottle but most of the time she won’t. No matter how hungry she is. She will be in infant care in Dec. So worried. I tried getting hubby to feel. And she vomited. Mother in law to feed but she refused.

I have same prob too ... my baby refuse the bottles since 2 months old till now he is one year ... no choice hv to feed using cup or spoon ..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles