SSS MAT BENEFIT FOR MISCARRIAGE COMPUTATION

Hi, I need some insights on how the computation of SSS benefits for miscarriage. I had miscarriage last month (Dec.16). EDD should be Jun 2020. I have duly filed my MAT1 last year. My salary is max, so as per New SSS CONTRI TABLE, the MSC should be 20,000. I got the computation coming from the HR and upon checking, the MSC they used is 16,000 (from old SSS table). Tama ba yung ginamit nilang MSC? Based sa contributions ko, tumaas ang contributions ko starting April due to the NEW TABLE, so I was thinking dapat ang MSC na ginamit should be 20,000 not 16,000. ?

SSS MAT BENEFIT FOR MISCARRIAGE COMPUTATION
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I'm not really sure about the computation but probably, they applied the old MSC because of the covered period of your mat ben. I mean, for those who would avail the mat ben for the month of December 2019, they should have atleast pay 3 months contri from July 2018 to June 2019. Since 6 months lang ang max ng contri na kailangan, ang lalabas, nakumpleto mo na ung contri mo nung Jan 2019.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Got a reply from our HR and they computed it wrong. They are now revising it. Thanks!!! ❤

VIP Member

sss website sis pwede mo ma check computation,

4y ago

Hi sis! Already got the answer! Tama nga sa eligibility, and buti nalang alam ko ang SSS Employer ID, nakita ko na computation and dapat kong makuha. Mali ang HR namin. Thanks! ❤