sound in stomach

i m at 11th week now..after i take my meals ,i hear grumbling sounds inside my stomach..usally when we dont take meals in proper,the sound comes but this is after..why is that so?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When you’re pregnant, the hormones send signals to your body to relax, thus it slows down your digestion which causes a lot of gas and wind in your stomach. Be sure to eat small meals every 3hrs instead of 3 big meals. Munch on snacks in between as well. Having grumbling sound during early pregnant is pretty normal. You’re not hungry, it’s just the trapped gas/wind. Don’t eat heavy carbs at least 4hrs before bedtime cause you’ll regret the grumbling and windy gassy feeling the morning after. I had really bad gas in my first trimester and now going on to 3rd, still having grumbling stomach noises at times. I just ignore and munch more during the day than eat big meals. Drink plenty of water as well. This is utmost important.

Read more

I also having this issue.. so how u deal with it? Just ignore.. ? Sometimes I dont know if I'm feeling hungry or... I got no appetite to eat anything.. 11 weeks now..

any idea when it will suside? feeling very uncomfortable...

VIP Member

It could be pregnancy gas or wind. Try avoid food intake which is cold.

Been having the same situation here. Is it normal?

Indigestion

VIP Member

follow