Stand to be one of three lucky winners to receive a $10 Shopee voucher 🤩

With Father's day coming soon, tap on the image below to find out how you can be in the running to be our winners 🏆

Stand to be one of three lucky winners to receive a $10 Shopee voucher 🤩
59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I love My Daddy because he always knew how to cheer his children up with his great sense of humour. He also worked really hard to raise 7 of us single-handedly after the passing of his wife, our mum. Despite all the hurdles and challenges he faced, never once did he sigh and gave up. I really admired and held high respect for him. I love you Dad, and i miss you. You're in a better place now. ❤

Read more

I love my daddy because of many reasons, he being the first man in my life to ever love me unconditionally, raise me up well to put family first like him, support me and my decisions along the way. Now that he is getting older, I always wish for him to continue to have best of health and to live long so that we can create more memories together, as many as forever can bring us. ❤️

Read more

I love my dad because he is my first teacher who taught me how important is your life . There is some purpose in your life which is valuable for everyone. We should value our relations and should always have optimistic approach in tough times . He also says one should never give up and keep on trying until we get that goal.. If you think you can then definitely YOU CAN👍love u Papa

Read more

I love my dad because he had sacrificed a lot for the family. I still remember that he fried kway tiao for us during his off day. When I was small, I hardly got to see him because he went to work before I woke up and reached home after I slept. Now I have my own family but regretfully do not live in the same city as him. I wish to bring him to stay with me and take care of him.

Read more

I ❤️ My Daddy because he is my Superman! He’s always there to cushion me when I fall, lend me his shoulders when I cry, giving advises when I feel confuse, always showing his unconditional love to the family. Now that I am married and pregnant, he became my husband’s role model of how a dad should be to our coming twins. He’s an amazing dad one could ever ask for. 🥰

Read more

I love my dad because he protected me (hug me) when my mum caned me when I was a little kid and ended up my dad got caned. I remembered this incident until today when I am in my 40. Although he is a man of few words and never really say any encouraging or words of concern but his action shows all. Wish my dad will be healthy and happy always!

Read more

I love my dad because he will do his very best in no matter what he do even if he doesn’t know. He is like a super man. He knows how to cook, laundry, sewing, baking, taking care of kids, household, repairing everything. When I am young he will make time for me whenever I ask him to play badminton or basketball with me. Love you dad

Read more
VIP Member

I love my dad for so many reasons, but what stands out the most in my heart is the way he has always believed in me, supported me, guided me, and loved me unconditionally. He has always encouraged me to just be me and to not suppress who I am for anyone and that is more than I could have ever asked for in a father.

Read more
VIP Member

I love my daddy because he always take good care of me! He would not let mummy do things alone & they are a good tag team in handling me day to day! He make sure I get to play more dangerously and explore while my mummy always nag at him. But dad will always say ‘Be brave, this is part of growing up’! 😂

Read more

I love my daddy because: 1) he cooks mummy and me yummy food everyday; 2) he goes to the market to buy the freshest produce to nourish me; 3) he makes mummy and me happy with his fun personality and jokes; and 4) he sings to me every day. I love my daddy so so so much and I can’t wait to meet him❤️