Stand to be one of three lucky winners to receive a $10 Shopee voucher 🤩

With Father's day coming soon, tap on the image below to find out how you can be in the running to be our winners 🏆

Stand to be one of three lucky winners to receive a $10 Shopee voucher 🤩
59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I ❤ My Daddy because he is a good role model. As a son, he is filial to his parents, and as a father, he always prioritize the well being of the family members before himself. He is someone I look up to. And most importantly, he is always the one who believes and encourages/supports in me.

Thank you for your participation. This contest has officially ended. Winners will be notified via the email used for their account on theAsianparent App. We will also announce the winners on the App and via IG story. Sincerely, theAsianparent SG 💙❤️

Read more
VIP Member

i love my daddy and there is no because. I love him and proud of him, respect him and idolise him. Whether he does things or never do things. Whether good or bad. No matter what. I will always love him and it is unconditional. I love him with no because

TapFluencer

We love our super dad! He is our Captain America also our Superhero in our house! He never fail us every night in checking on us, every morning preparing breakfast. Make sure everything is okay then he will take a break. Love you daddy! 👏👏👏

VIP Member

He’s always there for me when I get scolded by my mummy 🤣 Most of all, he’s always there for us no matter how tired he is. He will never fail to give us part of his time, just to let us know that he’s always there. ❤️

I love my daddy because he first loved me. Although he doesn’t always show it, I know that he loves my sister and I through the many sacrifices he makes for us, especially now that we are both mothers. We love you Papa!

I Love My Dad because he teach me a lot about life. He always said that knowledge is more important than money and teach me not to regret anything that I have chose in life but learn to face and keep move on.

I ❤️ My daddy because of his willpower and determination. He always make us laugh, full of humour and he look cute with his big tummy too 😘😘😘💕 Happy Father Day to all Daddy!! 🤗❤️

VIP Member

I love my daddy because he is our superhero. Our sole breadwinner that supports 7of us. A man that seldom home (works overseas) and little words. He has passed on few years back. I missed you, dad. 😍

I ❤️ my daddy because every dad is the daughter first love and i see him in my husband and the father to be for my son who will be coming out soon in Sep. I am really fortunate. 🥰