I know this is probably annoying.. But I think my daughter is very cute. I am sure you find your baby super cute too.. How do you deal with the desire to share and potentially annoying other people? =) (share your baby photo too, I'd find them damn cute too)

Post image
53 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

before i got married and have my own baby, i did thought that prents post soooo much of their children photos that it fills up my fb notifications. so i tried not to do that via social media. but i "bomb" my family whatsapp with LOTS of my bb photos. in any case, i personally dint wanna post each and every daily details of my girl online too (though i hav frenz who post daily/monthly updates of their child) and hi there all the cutie bb photo in the thread!!!

Read more

haha!! Not annoying at all! She looks so cute~ Her facial expression is priceless. I'm sure nobody can resist an adorable photo of your little one. Those who will be annoyed can simply choose not to look at your sharing. So.. as long as you are comfortable, feel free to share her photos.. as many as you please! No offense... but looking at her photo.. I really feel like pinching her cheeks! ;p

Read more

I agree with Jacq, but at the same time I try to manage my posting frequency by sending instead to chat groups instead of posting on social media! That way I still get to share the moment with friends/family, but there's never a barrage of photos :) I also like to put funny captions so it's not always "my baby is so cuuuuuttee" even though that's what I really want to say haha :)

Read more
Post reply image

I share my kids' photo too because, well...that's what mommies do! If one find that is annonying, i think he/she can't appreciate cutest beings that God sent to us, hehe. By the way, your LO looks sooooo smart, like he knows mom gonna post his pic! Here is my youngest one:

Post reply image

all mums are experiencing same feelings as u. and when ur child is not an annoyance to u, why does it matter if it is for others. why say sorry?? u have a very sweet baby...take as many pics u can...kids grow up so fast...before u know it they r grown up and we r wondering what just happened??...

Are you serious? It's not annoying at all!! Your little angel is too cute to be annoying! And so are the other babies I see here! Seeing babies makes me happy especially smiling/laughing ones.. :) Sharing you a snap of my little girls too! ☺️

Read more
Post reply image
8y ago

I couldn't agree more! Would love to see snuggle pics of your girls too!

Oh my! This is way too cute. She's super adorable so nobody finds it annoying that you're sharing and being a proud father- this is just the start! My 'babies' are bigger now but here's one of them when they were 6 months and 1.5 yrs old.

Post reply image

It's true we will always said our LO is the cutest. Here is my LO photo, he loves to be naked cos weather is too hot.. he is cute when he is a happy boy.. but most of the time he really know how to make me goes crazy.

Post reply image

Not me. I think my baby is kinda uncute. I tell my wife all the time. He's got double chin and he looks like a tiny old man when e cries. But you're lucky. Your baby is cute. Mine takes after my features unfortunately.

True! I also like to share my boy's photo! But I do not dare to make it so public!! Nobody can understand the joy of being a proud parent, especially we manage to capture a winning photo!!

Post reply image