star cruise

I intend to bring my 3 year old star cruise. Looking at 5day 4 nights. Any destination can recommend. What i must take note of? Pros and cons?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I brought Daughter to Royal Caribbean cruise to Penang when she was 3 years old. Personally I prefer their itineraries & activities as it’s more suitable kids. They have Cartoons characters parades & at certain hours will there for photos taking sessions. There’s also the ice skating show which she enjoy it the most.

Read more
VIP Member

Destination depends on your preference as you will only go for shore excursions for a few hours. Majority of your time will be onboard the ship. I think its best for you to decide first on staying in which type of cabin, kind of activities they have etc.

VIP Member

Hi... you can get more information from star cruises. They have few destinations. I think you can go Langkawi, Phuket or Hong Kong. Generally cruises are quite safe. Just be mindful when your child goes swimming or play in the playground

VIP Member

Any cruse the kids activities r soo good .. I guess langkave seen recently with some deals at crusegowhere in fb page just go n check

VIP Member

You can start by going to nearby countries. Just make sure to hold your child's hand at all times!

Langkawi and phuket are great places to start. Cruises are generally quite safe..

Always take note of water safety. Never lose sight of your kid. Have a nice trip.

Hi, You can definitely look at Langkawi and Hongkong for star cruise

Royal Caribbean Suggest go to langkawi phuket. Beautiful island

VIP Member

I saw the Asia destination - Penang & Phuket