Hi, any parents here ever on boarded Royal carribean cruise with your LO? Can share your experience with me? As i will be taking my 10months LO on board this cruise. Is there anything i need to take note off and what are the restrictions are not allow to bring on board? What are the things the provide for baby necessity? Thanks

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just came back from ovation of the seas by royal Caribbean. Great experience with them. Service is good and very family oriented. I even left my 10months old LO first time in their child care for 1 hour to try. My girl enjoy watching the daily night show and I bring Ng her to pool almost every other day.

Read more
7y ago

Put in your request to them.

I wanted to bring my 11 mths LO on royal carribean and checked on their faq that children has to be at least a year old b4 they can board. think u better call them just in case

7y ago

I brought my 20 month old on Royal Caribbean.no issue at all with the age.

We are very happy with the experience on Royal Caribbean. The staff were all very accommodating. The only sad thing is they don't allow the babies in the jacuzzi.

VIP Member

What's fun on a cruise? I been wanting to try it out but my husband isn't too keen about it

i always pack, diapers, clothes, medication, milk, cutlery, comfort items.

Is there any age limit for us to bring baby up the cruise?

7y ago

Oohhh. Thank u!

how long are you going for?

7y ago

Hi ling, i gg for 4 days 3 nights .