please advice

i... i dont know where to start , my husband and i are both below 21 but above 18. we are lawfully married (with certificate) and i am currently pregnant with our second child. we have a daughter that just turned 1 this month. we need advice on housing (rental) , is there any possibility to rent from the hdb in our case ? my husband are working while studying at the same time. we dont receive so much help and we didn't apply anything (food ration , voucher etc) i guess , we just dont know how 🤷🏻‍♀️ to add on , we are currently staying at my mom's 1 room rental flat and there's like 7 of us in the house. it's very cramp , no space at all and soon ill be giving birth. my family doesn't help much 😌 even now... i have to fast as theres no food at all. i dont know what to do. please advice , thank you

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi, I wrote an email to my MP asking about housing for young couples like you. He said they do assess and provide on a case by case basis, so do write in to your MP:) Also go to the nearest family service centre/social service office to seek help:) There are definitely many avenues for help in Singapore. For food help, see if there are any BelanjaEats places near you. Also try asking at the Goodhood app. Send me an email at [email protected] as well so I can send you some groceries:)

Read more