please advice

i... i dont know where to start , my husband and i are both below 21 but above 18. we are lawfully married (with certificate) and i am currently pregnant with our second child. we have a daughter that just turned 1 this month. we need advice on housing (rental) , is there any possibility to rent from the hdb in our case ? my husband are working while studying at the same time. we dont receive so much help and we didn't apply anything (food ration , voucher etc) i guess , we just dont know how 🤷🏻‍♀️ to add on , we are currently staying at my mom's 1 room rental flat and there's like 7 of us in the house. it's very cramp , no space at all and soon ill be giving birth. my family doesn't help much 😌 even now... i have to fast as theres no food at all. i dont know what to do. please advice , thank you

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

• Yes you can get assistance from CDC/Family services nearby your current ic address. • And for hdb rental housings you guys have very high chances of getting a flat since you already have a child. • For any rejected matters above, you should quickly see the MP in your area to explain that you guys are studying and also working at the same time so they can do what's best. • Also there is the Social service at the hospital preferably KKH, please go see them too. Don't delay, go and quickly make the necessary arrangements as it takes time to process.

Read more