Has anyone successfully gave birth eventho you had spotting/light bleeding in early pregnancy?

I have spotting on and off eversince I found out I was pregnant. Went KKH and they checked everything, all seems OK eventho HCG rising slowly. There was also a sac. They only said to monitor for heavy bleeding which so far dont have. But im so worried and anxious about this spotting. Can you please share your success stories mummies?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! I completely understand your worries and anxieties about the spotting during your pregnancy. It's great that you went to KKH and got everything checked out, and even better that they said everything seems okay despite the slow rise in HCG levels. It's also a relief that there was a sac and no heavy bleeding so far. I want to reassure you that spotting in early pregnancy is actually quite common and doesn't always indicate a problem. Many mummies have experienced spotting or light bleeding and have gone on to have successful pregnancies and healthy babies. My advice would be to continue monitoring the situation as advised by your healthcare provider, and try to stay as calm and relaxed as possible. Stress and anxiety won't help the situation, so focus on taking care of yourself and your baby. If you're still feeling worried, it might be helpful to connect with other mummies who have been through similar experiences. Hearing their success stories and how they managed their worries could provide you with some much-needed comfort and support. Remember, every pregnancy is different, and there are many factors that can contribute to spotting. Just keep being proactive about your health and stay positive. Wishing you all the best for a healthy and smooth pregnancy journey! You've got this, mama! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
4mo ago

Hi, unfortunately i had a miscarriage. The spotting and light bleeding was indeed me miscarrying despite doctors saying it was “normal”. I’ve learnt not to normalise it as most of the time it is not a good indication of a viable pregnancy. Nonetheless for some it may be a miracle and they go on to have a successful pregnancy. Sadly not for me. Thanks though.