We can adopt.

I have read quite a lot of posts from soon-to-be moms who got pregnant accidentally. Please, stop contemplating abortion. You just don't know how blessed you are. If hindi nyo kayang panindigan ang ginawa nyo, wag nyo naman pong idamay ang bata. Consider adoption instead. There are a lot of couples out there who cannot have a child. I bet some of them would love to adopt a baby or two. Like me and my husband. So if you're willing to consider it, then we can talk. Abortion is never an answer nor a solution.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi po, I'm considering adoption for my baby pero ayaw po ng dad :( I'm 2mos pregnant. Still a student po wala kami mapapakain dito sa bata paglabas. Pero i want to consider adoption talaga 😞

5y ago

Well sis, if you have given birth na and your decision is still the same, we can talk po. Then coordinate everything with DSWD para legal. For now, please don't say na ayaw mo sa baby. Kawawa naman po. She/he still needs to feel na loved sya, kahit sa duration lang ng pregnancy. Don't stress, mommy. You have quite a journey ahead pa.

Mommy meron nakapost kanina na nagpapaampon ng anak na foreigner. Nasa us daw sila at uuwi ng nov. Baby boy.

5y ago

Yeah, nabasa ko din po yon. Kaso complicated po yon since the baby is a US citizen. Under US law yon.. I also read kanina yong sa Chinese baby girl. But the post was deleted na.

Sana po makahanap kayo soon. Napakswerte po ng baby na mapupunta sa inyo ❀️

5y ago

Salamat po. Praying na makahanap soon para masama na sa pag alis ko if maayos lahat ng legal papers ni baby. :)

TapFluencer

you have a good heart πŸ’“ may u be blessed more po

5y ago

Thank you, mamsh. I have always thought of extending our marital love to babies or children without families in the event that we cannot have our own. Good thing my husband and I are on the same page. God bless you too, sis. Kayo ng hubby at twins mo. 😊