preg or not?

Hi all. I have missed my period for 3 days. Got all the preg symptoms but pee stick shows negative. I had a dnc/abortion due to medical reason done 2 months back. Making matter worst.. i am also suffering from a shoulder ache. Dr. Google is telling me things like this could be ectopic pregnancy. Anyone has been through the same before? Having a obGynae visit next week to have this check. Just want to mentally prepared for the worst if any. Thxs.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I tested negative at 3 days and the double line only came in at 5 days. Need to be a bit more patient as the hormone level will double i in the three early days. Ectopic pregnancies will still come out positive, and is write unlikely to be confirmed with test sticks. Don't worry too much dear!

Super Mum

Please don’t read Dr Google, dear. Please repeat your pregnancy test in another 4 days if your period still isn’t here. If you had an ectopic pregnancy, your pregnancy test would be positive. Hugs.. hope everything will be okay.

For me, i got negative at 10DPO, super very faint positive at 16DPO and though clear but not that dark positive at 20DPO (5days missed period). I will test again in 5 days time. Take care dear. I wish the best for you.

VIP Member

Only the gynaecologist will be able to advise you. Take care!