Miscarriage big blood clot

I have a miscarriage recently at week 9. But till today I still bleeding on n off for 3 to 4 weeks. I opt for medicinal instead of D&C. 2 weeks ago, I have flush out a big chuck of blood clot, I have went for a scanned n confirmed the foetus has already expelled out from my body. However, today I have passed out a big blood clot again like a liver size. Is it normal? Wanted to see a gynae but my gynae clinic closed on weekends.

Miscarriage big blood clot
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm sorry for your lost. I had a miscarriage August last year too. And I had the same blood clot coming out of me while on menses ( after miscarriage) I didn't go to the A&E I went for a post natal massage and the lady told me that our body is getting rid of all the balance blood clot inside our uterus. While massaging I can feel all the blood clots coming out and it was huge.. No more blood clots after the massage and I felt so much better after that. My menses flow as usual. Speddy recovery to you.

Read more
4y ago

I see. Thanks!

Super Mum

Sorry to hear that dear. I would suggest you go to the urgent O&G centre at KKH to get evaluated. It’s like the emergency department for women

Hi, Really sorry to hear that. Please do take care and have lots of rest. please do consult your gynae as well

VIP Member

I’m really sorry for your lost. I’d advise you to check with a gynae ASAP. And please take care!

VIP Member

sorry to hear that! :( but pls consult your gynae asap. and plz take care of yourself well

VIP Member

Do consult a gynaecologist at kkh asap

Sorry for your loss, rest well

VIP Member

Sorry for your loss

VIP Member

Do take care.

VIP Member

Take care