Recommendation for children-friendly dentist (east side)

Hi parents, do you have any recommendation for children-friendly dentiat for toddlers? My little one is 2 and I'm thinking of bringing the little one to a dentist in time to come.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is known that the condition of the child's teeth is determined by many factors: the future mother's regimen and diet during pregnancy, the child's own nutrition, and diseases that the child has undergone. But one of the main values is oral hygiene. Why is regular oral hygiene important? By two and a half, a child has 20 baby teeth. During this period, the interdental spaces shrink, and salivation decreases, making it difficult for your child to clean their teeth naturally. As a result, food debris accumulates in the mouth, which is a good breeding ground for microorganisms that cause tooth decay and irritate the mucous membrane of the gums. Therefore, daily oral care should be a natural need for the child. I have been doing this since I was a child, as I regularly visited an orthodontist. Now my children are being treated at https://jeffreygrossdds.com/services/invisible-orthodontics-lake-county-ohio/ because they have quite an irregular bite.

Read more

Canan Dental. Tell them you are bringing a toddlers, they will make arrangement

Super Mum

I recommend Coast Dental at Joo Chiat!