Maternity insurance for IVF babies!

Hi mommies I'm looking for a maternity insurance for my ivf baby and have read that many recommend prufirst, can any ivf mommy share a review and cost? Others I have compared with are manulife readymummy, great Eastern and singlife but some have additional load for ivf babies

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bought AXA maternity plan bundle with life insurance. 3 years maternity plan with 30k coverage was 2k plus (1 time payment) and the life insurance with 250k coverage of death, TPD & ECI was 2k plus per annum (to be paid for 10 yrs).

I know that are other similar questions but most are outdated and i haven been able to find the cost. So I'm hoping for some updated responses with the latest prices, thank you!

I took AIA Mum2Baby plan which covers IVF pregnancy without loading. It offers a choice of whole life plan and investment linked plan. Mine is about 2K+ per year.

1y ago

No harm to start the policy early for our precious little one.

hello! AIA covers IVF babies with no loading however it is bundled with a life insurance

Hi, I can pm you the cost. But not sure if this apps allow pm?

1y ago

I think this app does not allow pm. perhaps you can tell me an estimated? or leave an anonymous comment

Can get from Great eastern as standalone.

1y ago

I see! I did that because I didn’t wish to rush into buying a life plan.