way to conceive

i have been married and keen on having kid. but i have been trying but there is no result. Tried taking folic acid too. any tip or recomendation for me?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

U should try taking ovulation test to check if u are ovulating, as there maybe no ovulation even if there is regular periods. This happened to me before but I went to visit my gynae and took blood test instead to do some screening. I found out that I was not ovulating and was prescribed Clomid to induce ovulation. Also must relax urself to boost chances of conceiving.:)

Read more
5y ago

ovulation test, is like pregnency test, can buy from pharmacy, watson, guardian....next to pregnancy kit...follow the instruction theres step by step instruction to teach u how to check ur ovulation, once if is ovulation period, try to have sex with hubby, chances of success will be higher

VIP Member

If it is due to hormone imbalance issue you can try to take flaxseed (those already ground into powder). You can mix it into fruit juice or yogurt to consume :)

VIP Member

seek advide from gynae. cox sometime there might have some issue. Track ovulation period too

VIP Member

Get advise from the gynae clinic is the better way.

5y ago

somehow i feel stess given by myself. my sil who rom 1 yr later than us is pregnant and my sis has 1 kid already.

Can go for checkup at kkh