I have a 16 month old who still needs her nap every afternoon and we have just shifted in to our new flat two months ago. Our Neighbour has three older children (2-4 years old) and they run amok along the corridors screaming and shouting at least three times a day (even at 10pm on weeknights). I don't see the parents outside with the kids most of the time, and when the parents are out with them, they simply just stand there to use their phone and didn't bother if their kids were being physical with a younger child (my child included when they play together). Even with the door shut, kiddo sometimes wakes up to the din and wants to go out and play (yes, she's at the 'let's just play all the time stage' ). Given that we have just shifted in and don't want to be on bad terms with anyone, how do we highlight this 'making too much noise too often' situation without offending anyone? Tia!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why not try playing some white noise. That will help to cover up some of the noises by the neighbour kids.