Noise Pollution

Hi Mummies, how do u guys deal with noise emitted from noisy cars and motorbikes? I live in a bto where the nearby rich bungalow owners seem to think they are entitled to make noises throughout the day and NIGHT with their lambo, bikes seem to think that the night empty roads are a speeding circuit where they will Rev their engines to to catch the next green light. To top it off, we have parents who seem to think it is ok to send their children to the park/playground pasy 10.30pm to play and make a din or create nuisance with their skateboards in the middle of the night. Such nuisance and noise pollution wakes not only my spouse and I up and drains our energy, but we also have a new born on the way and we hate that these noises may wake our baby up. How do you guys deal with noise pollution?#advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

tbh, i would video record everything, placing the time and day of the noise and inform the police about it but i wouldnt post it online. if the bungalow people rev their vehicles, take a video and note the plate number and send to lta.

2y ago

I've done that, recording the sound. but I'm far from the road and unable to capture their plates. so sickening. I've also informed the relevant authorities, but the nuisance gets worse by the day. people see enforcement, they scared and don't do. but when no enforcement, it's like free for all, every few minutes is like formula 1 and motor gp