Miscarriage

I had a miscarriage 4 days ago & today this came out. Does anyone knows whether it’s the placenta or just regular clot?

Miscarriage
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i got pregnant twice at 19 . I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks , the last time i saw was in a container which i never get to bring home with me . got pregnant again 2 months later who is now 14month old already 🥲 sorry for your loss , try again .. cure both inside out , take healthy food , traditional medicine . even if baby is not here , still go through post partum journey . you may also want to get postpartum massage to help your body recover . then you may try again after healing .

Read more

iremembered when i got my miscarriage last year.i was so devastated i always cry when iremember that no baby anymore in my tummy.i think that one is a placenta my one last time is all blood and i never saw my baby's body and that's make me so sad.Sorry for ur loss mummy try again Hope nextime will everything fine😌

Read more

The body should flush out everything naturally for 2 weeks for early weeks miscarriage.. you will need to have a follow up with gynae thereafter to make sure everythimg is cleared before trying again. *hugs*

You can keep it and bring it to the dr. They will tell you what was it. Sorry for your loss ❤️‍🩹

I'm sorry for your loss. it looks like placenta to me. hope you'll get your rainbow baby soon.