miscarriage depression

i just had a miscarriage on the 10th, im on my confinement period now. its already been 4days. ive been feeling rather crappy, my mood swings every now & then, i feel useless, & no longer atttactive in my husband eye's. kept saying things i shouldnt have said. i feel that all my self confident is no longer there. like totally lost hope. kept wanting to burst out & cry every now & then. the feeling of so pressurized is so strong that i just want to be left alone.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Yoshi. I recently had a miscarriage too and i didnt tell anyone. I was devastated and felt useless too. Cz it was a proper planned pregnncy with my husband. We ate good food but yeah things had to happen unfortunately. Some things husbands wont understand what we are REALLY gg through cz they are jz guys. Also bcz we naturally will emo ourselves. And when he kindof cared sliiiiightly less, i MAKE my him really understand what i'm gg through. Cz we both made this kid and we BOTH mz go through this sad period TOGETHER. So he NEEDS to know what I feel. And yes he did a good job 😊 pls talk to your husband and ok Yoshi. You both NEED each other.

Read more