Bye Baby #2

I had lost my baby for good...Baby was at 8 weeks + 1 but stopped growing at 7 weeks and no heart beat for the past few days.I am having what the Dr termed as "missed miscarriage" or "spontaneous abortion".Now I am just bleeding like having periods until the remaining clots are out for the next 10 days.Physically I looked ok but emotionally I am at a wreck to see my pad full of blood because that's my baby that I am looking at...?????

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am so sorry to hear the news. Things happen for a reason. Someone did advice me that there might be some health issues thats why it cannot go on. Be thankful of what u have right now and try again. Never give up and be positive okay. I went through many episodes (1st pregnancy was got knock down by car, only realise that I was pregnant when I was at A&E, 2nd pregnancy was ectopic, had to go surgeries 2x and had to remove one fallopian tube because the embryo stuck inside) Now left with one fallopian tube. I am very very thankful to HIM for the 3rd and 4th pregnancy. Most importantly be strong and take care of yourself. Jiayou!

Read more

Hugs. I recently had a miscarriage too. It is hard but rmmbr dont ever blame it on yourself. Probably thr's some health issues that it is best that this happened, now. Rather than when thr's more complications that you cnnt cope with. This is the time whr you need alotof emotional support, best from your husband. You will be sad for a periodof time but get bck in your feet, and try again. Im trying again aft a few mths of trauma. Ive even promised myself not to have another kid but you know, i now found the courage to try again. Jia you ok. Now take time to cry, but then gather yourself up again ok? Hugs.

Read more

I had the pregnancy tissue + amniotic sac with the 8 weeks fetus out on 16th January 2020.I had labour-kind contractions before that and the fetus came out in the toilet after massive bleeding in the toilet.I went to the gynae the next day and was told there's some blood clots left to be released in the next few days.Its been 9 days since I had the whole fetus out and emotionally I am...towards healing my emotions...I do cry whenever I see my folic acid...I do cry whenever I see my 'baby check-up' bag...😢But I know I will be okay eventually...Thank you all for the encouraging words on my initial post...🙂

Read more
4y ago

I hope for the best for you...Please stay safe and be strong...💐

Super Mum

😭😭😭 Oh no! Your heart must be broken. I am so sorry, dear. I pray that you will be comforted during this time by family and friends, and that you will fond healing for your mind and body. I hope you’ll also be able to conceive again, and be filled with joy when you hold your baby in your arms. A big hug for you ❤️

Read more

I empathize what you went through. I've gone through what you have experienced. You'll never get over the loss but you'll heal with time. We'll never know why it happened and it's not our fault. Be consoled that you'll meet one day in heaven and know that baby is patiently and lovingly waiting for you.

Read more
TapFluencer

Heartbreaking . Pls be strong mummy.. ur baby is in heaven now playing with the other kids! I'm in no position to console u. But I can feel ur pain. I'm sure u can conceive again. Look at the bright side ok mummy. 😘❤️

I went through this in June last year. I did the surgery so that I wouldn’t have to see the tissue. I’m so sorry for your loss. But God has better plans for us. Don’t worry. Your miracle will happen soon! Get well soon.

VIP Member

hey stay strong dear mummy. 🥺💕 i lost my 1st baby at 35 weeks + and after 2 years + i was given another chance to have the 2nd baby. Be strong, things might not go your way now. better days are coming love. *hugs*

VIP Member

Relex dear .. prayers for ur healing n also do visit ur gyne and continue the checkup n drink lots of warm water n rest well dun over stress urself WAT HAPPEN HAS HAPPENED ... so pls KEEP UR MIND IN PEACE TAKE CARE

Hugs +++ hope you will convieve soon and have a healthy baby. Its a painful experience but I hope you can be strong and walk through it. Pray for you