Bye Baby #2

I had lost my baby for good...Baby was at 8 weeks + 1 but stopped growing at 7 weeks and no heart beat for the past few days.I am having what the Dr termed as "missed miscarriage" or "spontaneous abortion".Now I am just bleeding like having periods until the remaining clots are out for the next 10 days.Physically I looked ok but emotionally I am at a wreck to see my pad full of blood because that's my baby that I am looking at...?????

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

*hugs*** no words can take away the pain, i know... as i have been there. just cry if u want to, say prayers for baby and take care of yourself.

Hey, I am so sorry to hear that. Lots of hugs and support your way. Rest well and have your family and friends by your side

Hi, sorry to hear about your loss. Please take care, recuperate well. Baby will find you once your body is all ready.

Im sorry for your loss. Stay strong. I understand what you're going through. I went through this ordeal 2 years ago.

VIP Member

Sorry for you loss, please take good care of yourself. Little angel will be back very very soon ❤️

Super Mum

Hugs. Very sorry for your loss. Please take the time to recuperate both physically and mentally.

There is always a good in bad. God will give the best one. Please take care

VIP Member

There is always chance for another one. Take care of urself mummy to be

VIP Member

Hi... I’m sorry for your loss. Be strong and take care...

Take care and stay strong.. am sure u can conceive again