Should i induce? In my week 39

I had bleeding in week 37 and heavy bleeding (more than day 1 menses) in week 38. Since week 37 i had been leaking fluid (i suspect is amniotic fluid but doc says ultrasound shows waterbag is still full) He suggests i induce, best is csect. But i really wanted to give birth naturally. Should i jus wait or listen to him? Since he says everything is normal could be fase labour.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Suggest you discuss in detail with your gynae; if he think it is safe to deliver naturally, then do so (since this is your preference) otherwise, go ahead with C-sec, whatever it is, priority must be given to the safety of both baby and mana👍🏻