Bleeding and Paranoid

I had bleeding episode last week and was admitted straightaway. Diagnosis upon discharge was "threatened miscarriage". I can't think positive anymore and keep thinking that my baby will be gone soon. I kept crying but talking to husband and friends are useless as theycan't understand. It gets too much for me that i feel as if i am ready for the death rather the arrival. Am i going through depression?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hi mummy positive thinking is very important. I had 3 time threatened abortion. I was told to stay bedridden for the whole 1st trimester I manage to give birth to my baby. Talk to your baby and stay positive.

Super Mum

I had threaten miscarriage at the early stage of pregnancy too. Try to be positive and stay strong for your baby. Eat and rest well too! Hugs to you!

Read more
TapFluencer

i’m sorry to hear that. Please stay strong and have faith! did the doctor prescribed you with any supplements and when is your next gynae visit?

4y ago

Just normal prenatal supplements and antibiotics. Next visit will be 3rd august. But doc say if bleeding again or tummy cramp till so pain then go back a&e

There is a hormone jab u can check with your gynae. Its to stop bleeding and stabilise preg. Less walking will help