curious

Hi all..I give birth June this year..after my confinement I have been actively in sex without any precautions.and my menses have not kick in....the past few days I experienced dizziness,feel bloated..what are the possibility of pregnancy?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

U can be ovulating for even if u are breastfeeding and not having menses. Hence the chance of being pregnant can be high if u are sexually active during this period and having symptoms like morning sickness. The sure way to confirm is to take a pregnancy test.

Chances of getting pregnant is super high. I have a family member who had 5 kids all her kids age gap are very very near to each other. She even admit it herself it's super tiring & regret did not take precautions & improper family planning.

Go test . I have friends 2 babies in 1 year. Eg jan she give birth den march she had sex. Pregnant again. End year pop.

TapFluencer

Super high chance. Time to buy test kit! I conceive my #4 when I was breastfeeding #3 at round 5months old.

I think high possibility.. ppl say after giving birth its even easier to be pregnant again.

VIP Member

Seems high possibility, just go ahead with the test.

See a doctor about it.

Super Mum

Chances are super high

VIP Member

Time to buy a kit! :)

Better visit a doc