Maternity dress

I freaked out when i clear my wardrobe and tried the clothing that i used to fit in. Before my pregnancy, my sizing of shirt would always be XS. And now I didn’t even have any large clothing to wear on after pregnancy. I’m left with Only my PJ’s that would fit.. can any mum share where to get maternity dresses online???

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr mahlangu ?+27787390989? Traditional healer (lost love spells) in Colesberg,Welgevonden and surrounds,Port St. Johns,Call/whatsapp() I'm an African traditional healer here to help you solve your life problems. Using my psychic reading abilities to read your ... ? TRADITIONAL HEALER SPELLS CASTER CAN GET YOU THROUGH YOUR PROBLEMS,CALL OR WHATSAPP?+27787390989? FOR; 1-Bring back your lost lover (even if lost for a long time) 2-Control cheating partners 3-Make him/her yours alone 4-Child bearing problems 5-Quick marriage 6-Divorce issues 7-Fincial problems 8-Defeat competitors/enemies She also offers long distance successful services CALL OR WHATSAPP Dr mahlangu ?+27787390989? Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I really love the brand Jump Eat Cry! Comfy and still pretty. Embrace the bump mummy! 😊

VIP Member

Bohn Fabulous, 9th Months Maternity, Zalora :)