How long to fit back to pre pregnancy pants? When mom pouch go away?

Cab anyone tell me if i will ever fit to my pre pregnancy pants??? I c sect mum and 3 mths pp but until now i cant wear any of my pants! Damn sad I only use binder first month as i had help from confinement nanny Afterwards as i need care for bby i had no time to put it on I have already lost 10kg and 5 more kg to go to my pre pregnancy weight. I can still wear my top but not the pants and jeans, will stuck on my upper thigh

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It doesn’t works the same for everyone. Mine was natural birth, took me 8-9 months without exercise to get back to prepregnancy weight and body. Initial months I was very upset when I see my body and weight, then I just let it go and focused on eating well. Wear loose fittings clothings, don’t stress yourself too much over trying to fit back into prepreg clothings. By the time you realize, you’ll be back in shape already. Stress also leads to weight gain. For mom pouch, unless you exercise and tone it/go for expensive treatments, there is no way to get rid of it entirely. Even when I’m back to prepreg weight, when standing, I have a flat tummy, but once I sit down, my mom pouch will be there. For massage, I didn’t wear binder much, I took 14 sessions but only managed to wear it maybe 5-6 times. My massage was on off and even till now (23m PP) I still have leftover sessions cause it’s either I was too tired or my massage lady go overseas..

Read more
VIP Member

Different ppl/bodies, different time/effort taken. U hv to find what works for you. But the simplest form of exercise to get moving and burning at least a little, is walking. Walk whenever u can. Juz keep walking. And walk faster than usual. Push baby in pram and walk. Keep moving.

Tbh last preg i didnt really used the binder but i am not a csec mum. Every massage i wear it for that 1-2 hours the most and thats it, i went to bathe after. Jiayou!! I managed to fit back the last round but i cannot rmb how long it took…

Facing same issue to the point i just accepted my body and threw all my prepregnancy pants