how scary is giving birth

i am a first time mom ,giving birth soon. only have my hubby as my main pillar of support & rlly wondering how its going to be as we only have each other . how scary would it be on the day itself ?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Because you don’t know how it will go, you’ll feel scared. My baby was overdue and I was given less than 10 hours to prepare for induce due to low fluid. (I was told to admit at 11pm on the same day of my checkup at 2pm). I gave birth at TMC and I had to go up to the delivery suites to be on CTG myself. I had no idea if this was gonna be painful or that will hurt so I was crying 😅 My entire process from induce till labour took 6 hours. My advise is…. HUG THE LAUGHING GAS PIPE. That thing was a life saver before I was given epidural. I was high on it for 3 hours 😅 (I could hear everything around me but I feel like I have no control over my body). I’m not sure if it’s the epidural or the gas but yeah, I couldn’t feel my legs so baby was vacuumed out while I was busy throwing up and I fell asleep right after sewing was done😂 The entire process was pretty much painless once I started inhaling the laughing gas.

Read more