3 Replies

It is normal to feel extremely tired during the first and last trimester. You can overcome pregnancy fatigue by increasing your energy levels naturally by maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle. You can start by following a satisfying and nutritious anti-inflammatory diet ( high in a variety of fruits and vegetables and as few processed foods as possible), avoid digesting carbohydrates, such as white bread, and staying well-hydrated. If possible, exercise even when you feel tired. Aerobic exercise, such as brisk walking will make you feel better. You can try walking in outdoors. Try to get enough sleep, at least 8 hours daily. You should feel better.

VIP Member

Yah! I noticed if I had white rice, I can fall asleep almost immediately. I have always been having more vegetables and fruits as its part of my diet and I stay away from processed food or sweets stuff. I go for walks regularly too, just these two weeks I felt a tremendous difference in my energy level. Thank you mummies!

When i was pregnant with first child (under 30)..I dont feel the tiredness. When i was pregnant with second child at 35, I felt so low energy especially first trimester. Second and third trimester was okay, but just lots of backaches. Rest more mummy, this is the chance or excuse to rest. Hehe

Related Questions

Related Articles