I feel my wife doesn't enjoy having sexual intercourse with me and does it merely out of pity that I had asked for it.. what should I do to spice up our intimate time and get her to 'want' me!!! =(

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, Harry! I want to share my experience and I hope this doesn't sound so lecturing. :) From what I've been learning from being married with my partner for seven years now, it is important for us to always try being open up and communicate to each other about everything, and most importantly about our sex. We sneakily talk about it on our dates, asking each other about what we both want to explore and try, what is unpleasant, what we love so much and such. We sometime pick on new and different places and spots to bring new sensation. I think it is important for each of us to be really open about it so we can clearly identify what's either bothering or satisfying our partner. I believe the effort of having an intimate time that worth-grinning for the next day(s) has to come from both the lovebirds, not only one doing it. Try to talk about it with your wife. Cheer up! :)

Read more

Try making it spontaneous - grab her and kiss her when she least expects it! Plan out a romantic date night for just the two of you. Make her feel special - spend some quality time communicating with each other.

TapFluencer

Improve yourself. Make her feel attracted to you again

Change your life style. Go run and exercise.