I am fed up of being answerable to everyone. First it was my parents, then my in-laws, husband, relatives, boss! I want to wish my life the way I want to without being answerable to anyone. Is that even possible?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You are answerable because you give answers. The day you will stop giving answers you will not be expected to be answerable. So, I think you yourself are putting yourself in such a situation. You are the reason for your own misery. And in a way, because of this reason it is easy also to get out of this situation as you do not need any one else's help to come out of it. You just have to change the way you behave and interacting with people. Just put your foot down and let people deal with it. That is it.

Read more

if you realized that you get to live only one life, then please get up and take control. others can rule your life as long as you let them - now start doing things you believe in and that make you feel happy, and you will see the difference not only inside you, but also in the people who are around you.

Read more

Anything is possible...as the Hindi proverb goes...jab kaho tab savera So u take charge of ur life and do what u wish to. Stop explaining to everyone. Waste of good energy and no one cares enough so why give a piece of your mind to all. U r ur own master.

Sorry the proverb came wrong....typing error It goes like this Jab jago tab savera