Red Date Tea

Can I drink this during my confinement or must I have to homemake ? First time being mother and my MIL doesn’t know how to do too :( Any recommendation ?

Red Date Tea
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Just making this is very easy. Asked around 100g gram of dried longan depending on the sweetness level you like and 20 medium red dates. Wash them. Put them in a big pot of water around 4 litres and boil at high heat till it boiled and simmer for 10 mins. Then lift the lid to let it cool down.

wouldnt recommend this, find that its loaded with sugar & mayb artificial flavours. Its not ex to get from TCM halls, just some dried red dates, longans & goji berries.

VIP Member

It’s better to make on your own. You can go to Hock Hua and buy their red date tea pack. They have instructions on how to make. It’s very easy!

Just put red dates, dried longan, wolfberries, black dates into a pot of water and boil for 15mins. It's easy and much healthier than 3in1

If not u buy the allswell one as there isn't sugar added.. during confinement, u cannot take the red date tea with sugar added..