Backache

I am currently Week 30 Day 5 . May i know if is it normal to have backaches ??

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes. It will get worse as you advance forward in your pregnancy. Ask your partner to help give you a quick massage, it help to ease the pain. And try to walk straight to avoid pressing on your back. Hand on, take care and God bless you and baby!

Week 30 today! Back pain & sciatica is bad. I google for pregnancy stretching on youtube and it helps to reduce the pain & pressure in my body. Hang on there we can do this! 💪🏻

Yes. Imagine your baby’s water bag grows bigger and pressures your pelvic bone, your spine would be affected as well. Suggest to go for pre-natal massage. (:

VIP Member

Very normal hahahah.. as the baby grows it puts on strain to our back..get some cushion to support u or husb to give u light massages ok

VIP Member

It is normal. Do some light exercise to relieve it. also consider to have a good ergonomic chair to reduce further backaches while at work

ako din sis. pero asawa ko di man lang ako matulungan sa mga gawaing bahay, lalo na nong ecq wala naman syang pasok non sa work

VIP Member

yes its very common, im currently 30 weeks and 6 days and im on bed rest bcoz i cant tolerate my back pain

30 weeks po.. right hips po aobrang sakit lalo na pag nakahiga ka tapos ttau ka ang sakit naturap lang po ba un?

yes, stretch a little more, it should get better. less than 10 weeks to go!

I'm currently week 30 and day 2 and currently having a backache 😢