Spotting/bleeding

Hi, i am currently spotting and having some bright red bleeding at 5 weeks pregnant. I am waiting to see my gynae. Anybody has any stories to share - whether they go on to have a successful pregnancy despite this? This is my rainbow baby pregnancy and I rly hope there’s nth wrong :(

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, I am at 5 weeks too. I have been spotting since 2 weeks ago when I found out my pregnancy, from brown spotting it changes to red. Went A&E two days back for this, they did a scan but baby was too small to see, but was given duphaston for a month. Two days already I am still spotting , waiting patiently to see a gynae next wed :( I was spotting on and off my previous pregnancy but not as bad this time. I have a 2yo baby boy. But if is bright red I suggest you can head down to any gynae clinic to get a scan and blood test. Sometimes it can be more serious like ectopic

Read more

may i know if u still having spotting now? If yes , as my gynae advice me to straight go to A&E.. As some pregnant women do have spotting which last not more than 2 days.. I did hava too when i was pregnant my 1st child and i thought i was on period until i find out i was pregnant.. but my spotting only lasted 1 day.. So if u still spotting and your are worried pls go A&E asap..

Read more