morning sickness

i am currently at my 12th week and my morning sickness is not getting any better. can’t even keep my food down for an hour before having to throw up even plain water! :( and on top of all this, i have headache that comes along with it. the doctors has prescribe me with the medication for morning sickness but its not helping :( help me! :’(

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me plain food with no smell like crackers first thing even before you feel hungry must eat. Maybe can put lemon in your water. Supposed to help with nausea. If can't keep water down then try suck on some ice to at least get some fluid into your body. There's this acupressure point on the arm near ur wrist which helped with morning sickness a bit u can Google it. You can also try some of those yoga or videos on YouTube which helps with morning sickness. Some of them worked for me. If it makes you feel better to know, my morning sickness was gone in mid of 2nd trimester. My friend's wife who had really bad morning sickness like you also got better so maybe you will too. A few more weeks to go. Hang in there.

Read more